Digicom Bud-2 Stereo Earbuds (blue)

Digicom Bud-2 Stereo Earbuds (blue)

Listening to your iPod on the go is even more convenient with this stereo headset. This headset features great sound quality and bass response as well as enhanced sound. The sleek caps ensure the headphones fit comfortably and securely in your ear. It supports all other players with a headphone port. iBud makes you relax and enjoy your music easier than ever.

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain