GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain

SI500 - Sound Clarity Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones w/Linx Audio and Remote/Mic - Copper

The SI500 Sound Clarity Noise Isolation In-Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote from Able Planet provide lifelike sound in a compact and lightweight design. The headphones have a triple-element architecture with 15mm and 7mm neodymium drivers and magnetostrictive Linx Coils to provide clear audio with a wide frequency response. They also have the patented and award-winning LINX AUDIO technology,...