Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Gorilla Ears AT5

Gorilla Ears AT5

“ Company Name: Gorilla Ears Company Website: http://www.gorillaears.com Gorilla Ears FAQ: http://www.gorillaears.com/faq.php Headphone Model: Gorilla Ears AT5 Headphone Style (Open, Closed, On-Ear, Over-Ear, IEM, CIEM): Custom In Ear Monitors Frequency Range: 20Hz-18Khz Impedance:  25 Ohms @ 1Khz Sensitivity:  117db @ 1Khz Isolation: 28db ± 2db Material: Acrylic Warranty:...” --whitedragon551

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)