DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Gorilla Ears AT5

Gorilla Ears AT5

“ Company Name: Gorilla Ears Company Website: http://www.gorillaears.com Gorilla Ears FAQ: http://www.gorillaears.com/faq.php Headphone Model: Gorilla Ears AT5 Headphone Style (Open, Closed, On-Ear, Over-Ear, IEM, CIEM): Custom In Ear Monitors Frequency Range: 20Hz-18Khz Impedance:  25 Ohms @ 1Khz Sensitivity:  117db @ 1Khz Isolation: 28db ± 2db Material: Acrylic Warranty:...” --whitedragon551