DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Jelly Bud Earphones

Jelly Bud Earphones

Amazing jelly earbuds!!! Each is made from silicone and has a in-ear design that is made to fit in your ear! Perfect for Ipods, MP3 players, etc! Each comes in either pink, blue, or black and a 48 inch cord. Excellent sound quality and WAREHOUSE DIRECT! These are CLEARANCE items that are selling for far cheaper that they would at ANY store. Don't be fooled by the cheap Ebay rip offs with...