DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Genius GHP-i200 20Hz~20KHz Earbud Headphones

Genius GHP-i200 20Hz~20KHz Earbud Headphones

Genius GHP-i200 Stylish In-Earphones for iPod. Excellent Sound Performance in a Stylish Design. The stylish GHP-i200 in-earphones from Genius provide the most comfortable wearing comfort with three sizes of ear cushions. Featured with a miniaturized, advanced-technology 9mm driver, GHP-i200 delivers an immersive listening experience while jogging, exercising, or taking a trip. GHP-i200 delivers...