2-pack of Ear Buds for Iphone 3g/3gs and All Ipods

2-pack of Ear Buds for Iphone 3g/3gs and All Ipods

2 sets of High-Quality earbud for iPod, iPhone and all other MP3 players with high quality soft silicon ear piece. Generic, not made by Apple.

Earbud Stereo Headphones w/3.5mm Audio Jack (Black & Silver)

Earbud Stereo Headphones w/3.5mm Audio Jack (Black & Silver)

Listening to your MP3 player on the go is even more convenient with these cool headphones. This headset features great sound quality, and enhanced bass and sound. The sleek caps ensure that the headphones fit comfortably and snuggly in your ear. These earbud style headphones work with any audio source with a 3.5 mm headphone jack. Stay in tune - order yours today!

Telefunken TH-110T