Future Sonics Ear Monitors with 13mm MG6pro Dynamic Drivers

Future Sonics Ear Monitors with 13mm MG6pro Dynamic Drivers

“ Hi everyone, here's my first (brief) review of the MG6 Pro In-ears by Future Sonics..   First, i'd like to note that Mr. Marty Garcia (CEO FutureSonics) is a complete gentleman, he took time to answer ALL my questions on phone and emails too! That's rare and heart warming.. - a far cry from Sensaphonics where i encountered a completely rude rep, and Ultimate ears that won't answer or...” --SammyDplus

Future Sonics FS1 High Definition Earphones (White)

Future Sonics FS1 High Definition Earphones (White)

For Use: • iPod®, Zune®, MP3 Digital Media Players • Playstation®, GameCube® & most other game systems • Laptop Computers • Portable DVD Players Features & Specifications: • MG5™ Proprietary Dynamic Drivers • 20Hz - 20,000Hz TrueTimbre™ Response • 32ohm Impedance • Sensitivity 112db @ 30Hz/1mW • Up to 30db...

Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors

Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors

mg5pro™10mm Ear Monitors® Custom Fit Professional Earphones, feature our mg5pro™ 10mm proprietary miniature dynamic transducers. The mg5pro™ dynamic speakers, designed & manufactured by Future Sonics, are multi-driver & crossover free; delivering warm, full range audio for use on Stage, in the Studio & with personal media players. mg5pro™ Ear Monitors...

Future Sonics mg6pro

Future Sonics mg6pro

mg6pro™ 13mm Ear Monitors® Custom Fit Professional Earphones, celebrating 25 Years, now feature our NEW mg6pro™ 13mm proprietary miniature dynamic transducers. The mg6pro™ are multi-driver & crossover free; delivering full range audio w/ natural hi-end sparkle, warm mids and a low-end frequency response no two, three, four or more way balanced armature earpiece can...

Telefunken TH-110T