1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

“ What can I say... This is my first pair of custom I ear monitors. I just received them in the mail yesterday. I will add to this review in the next week or so after I have a few more hours on them. ” --IceOgre

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

Future Sonics mg6pro

Future Sonics mg6pro

mg6pro™ 13mm Ear Monitors® Custom Fit Professional Earphones, celebrating 25 Years, now feature our NEW mg6pro™ 13mm proprietary miniature dynamic transducers. The mg6pro™ are multi-driver & crossover free; delivering full range audio w/ natural hi-end sparkle, warm mids and a low-end frequency response no two, three, four or more way balanced armature earpiece can...

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

Future Sonics Ear Monitors with 13mm MG6pro Dynamic Drivers

Future Sonics Ear Monitors with 13mm MG6pro Dynamic Drivers

“ Hi everyone, here's my first (brief) review of the MG6 Pro In-ears by Future Sonics..   First, i'd like to note that Mr. Marty Garcia (CEO FutureSonics) is a complete gentleman, he took time to answer ALL my questions on phone and emails too! That's rare and heart warming.. - a far cry from Sensaphonics where i encountered a completely rude rep, and Ultimate ears that won't answer or...” --SammyDplus

Future Sonics FS1 High Definition Earphones (White)

Future Sonics FS1 High Definition Earphones (White)

For Use: • iPod®, Zune®, MP3 Digital Media Players • Playstation®, GameCube® & most other game systems • Laptop Computers • Portable DVD Players Features & Specifications: • MG5™ Proprietary Dynamic Drivers • 20Hz - 20,000Hz TrueTimbre™ Response • 32ohm Impedance • Sensitivity 112db @ 30Hz/1mW • Up to 30db...

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.

1964-S Single Driver Customs

1964-S Single Driver Customs

1964-S Single Driver Custom IEM The single driver is the perfect entry into custom IEMs for the beginner, or the preferred sound of the seasoned musician. It focuses on the critical part of music-the mid range. Its ideally tailored for all types of acoustic music, vocalists and portable music listening. Features • Single, full range balanced armature driver • Speaker Type: Low...

Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors

Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors

mg5pro™10mm Ear Monitors® Custom Fit Professional Earphones, feature our mg5pro™ 10mm proprietary miniature dynamic transducers. The mg5pro™ dynamic speakers, designed & manufactured by Future Sonics, are multi-driver & crossover free; delivering warm, full range audio for use on Stage, in the Studio & with personal media players. mg5pro™ Ear Monitors...