The Custom Art - Music One

The Custom Art - Music One

“I have Music One for a while now, I already wrote some impressions in the Custom Art thread in here. So I decided to combine them and do a proper review. It is a little gem that punches way above its price point, so definitely deserves a review in my view.   Starting with the design. Single BA per side, silicone earpieces, permanent or optional detachable cable (with a little extra...” --AmberOzL

Frogbeats C3

Frogbeats C3

The C3 is what we like to call the "baby brother" to the C5. Featuring the same sound signature as the C5, the C3 is our entry level CIEM. However don't be put off by "entry level", this gem will still shine through and sound absolutely fantastic. We've examined all possible routes for our sound signatures, and felt that a slight mid-bass hump was the most...

Frogbeats C4

Frogbeats C4

“ Very great soundstage and imaging and have a quite neutral sounding to my ears. It has the most impactful and focused bass among my IEMs ” --Rakan

Frogbeats C5

Frogbeats C5

The flagship CIEM from Frogbeats, featuring a 5 driver configuration of Sonion balanced armature drivers. The C5 was designed for those audio enthusiasts looking for an extremely detailed, full-bodied sound with a slight emphasis on the bass. The Frogbeats C5 is the ultimate choice from the line up and delivers astounding sound quality coupled with excellent craftmanship. Each C5 comes with...