Frogbeats C3

Frogbeats C3

The C3 is what we like to call the "baby brother" to the C5. Featuring the same sound signature as the C5, the C3 is our entry level CIEM. However don't be put off by "entry level", this gem will still shine through and sound absolutely fantastic. We've examined all possible routes for our sound signatures, and felt that a slight mid-bass hump was the most...

Frogbeats C4

Frogbeats C4

“ Very great soundstage and imaging and have a quite neutral sounding to my ears. It has the most impactful and focused bass among my IEMs ” --Rakan

Frogbeats C5

Frogbeats C5

The flagship CIEM from Frogbeats, featuring a 5 driver configuration of Sonion balanced armature drivers. The C5 was designed for those audio enthusiasts looking for an extremely detailed, full-bodied sound with a slight emphasis on the bass. The Frogbeats C5 is the ultimate choice from the line up and delivers astounding sound quality coupled with excellent craftmanship. Each C5 comes with...

T-Peos Altone200

T-Peos Altone200

“ For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images     PREAMBLE   SWP Shinwoo (http://swpshinwoo.com/) is a Korean electronics company founded in 1986 who started developing earphones in 2012, changed their company name to T-Peos in 2013, and at the same time launched their first 3 way hybrid IEMs.  Their focus is on quality...” --Brooko

T-PEOS B-100

T-PEOS B-100

“ About myself: http://www.head-fi.org/t/674373/story-of-a-new-reviewer-kimvictor   So, I'm used to reviewing more high end things, and I don't have much experience with lower end iems. However, when I bought the T-PEOS H-200, I was given a B-100. I was too busy with H-200 till recently, when I tried the B-100. I was surprised, in a good way. So here comes my review:   I'll...” --kimvictor

T-Peos D-200

T-Peos D-200

Friendly to any genre, easy on the ears. The D-200 series by T-PEOS boasts of lightweight cables that are flat and thin for optimal comfort. For extra convenience, there's also a click button mic to pick up your calls with, or to play and pause your music. There's a look for everyone.

T-Peos D-300

T-Peos D-300

Budget dynamic IEM from T-PEOS

T-Peos DD-200

T-Peos DD-200

Driver Unit: Double 8mm Dynamic Drivers Impedance: 16Ohm / 1Khz Sensitivity: 105dB / 1KHz Power: 3mW / 20mW Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz Connectors & Plugs: 3.5mm 4pole gold plated L-type plug Cable: Half flat cable

T-Peos H-100

T-Peos H-100

Hybrid Earphone H-100KG Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Specification Driver Unit : Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Impedance : 60 ohms / 1KHz Sensitivity : 100db / 1Khz Frequency Response : 20Hz ~ 20KHz Power : 3mW (normal) Connector : 3.5mm / 3pole / 24K...

T-PEOS H-100II

T-PEOS H-100II

“T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review   Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410   Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample.   Brief:  Crazy cheap detail monsters, Gangnam Style in IEM form.   Price:  US$84.50 or £49.31   Specification:  Features - 2 way hybrid earphone, Balanced armature (Knowles WBFK) unit...” --mark2410