Frogbeats C4

Frogbeats C4

“ Very great soundstage and imaging and have a quite neutral sounding to my ears. It has the most impactful and focused bass among my IEMs ” --Rakan

Frogbeats C3

Frogbeats C3

The C3 is what we like to call the "baby brother" to the C5. Featuring the same sound signature as the C5, the C3 is our entry level CIEM. However don't be put off by "entry level", this gem will still shine through and sound absolutely fantastic. We've examined all possible routes for our sound signatures, and felt that a slight mid-bass hump was the most...

ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS

ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS

“ Firstly, I'd like to thank Rock Jaw for the Alfa Genus sample. Only a few weeks ago I hadn't heard of the company Rock Jaw, however through a friend was offered to sample one of their new products. Being more than interested in the filter adjustment tuning feature and neodymium drivers I happily took on a review sample. Let me say it's been more than interesting and delightful,...” --H20Fidelity

Frogbeats C5

Frogbeats C5

The flagship CIEM from Frogbeats, featuring a 5 driver configuration of Sonion balanced armature drivers. The C5 was designed for those audio enthusiasts looking for an extremely detailed, full-bodied sound with a slight emphasis on the bass. The Frogbeats C5 is the ultimate choice from the line up and delivers astounding sound quality coupled with excellent craftmanship. Each C5 comes with...

ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid

ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid

ROCK JAWs latest hybrid the all new KOMMAND. The KOMMAND is a hybrid balanced armature + dynamic. Constructed from wood and aluminium and features 3 tuning filters for high frequency, neutral and enhanced bass.

ROCK JAW ARCANA Dual driver IEM

ROCK JAW ARCANA Dual driver IEM

“ARCANA IEMs:   Rock Jaw offers a variety of IEMs and headphones, aiming to provide great value, reliable and robust devices, with self proclaimed minimal packaging and overhead to help minimise cost. Rock Jaw ARCANA IEMs are a solid entry level dual driver IEM offering a fun sound signature at a remarkable value for money.   I have so far racked up 40 enjoyable hours of use with...” --ApplesRevenge

ROCK JAW HYDRA V2

ROCK JAW HYDRA V2

All new ground up redesign of the Hydra. Precision engineered from Aluminium for a perfectly balanced IEM

ROCK JAW ARCANA V2

ROCK JAW ARCANA V2

All new ground up redesign of the Arcana. Wood and aluminium unite for a perfectly balanced IEM.