Frogbeats C3

Frogbeats C3

The C3 is what we like to call the "baby brother" to the C5. Featuring the same sound signature as the C5, the C3 is our entry level CIEM. However don't be put off by "entry level", this gem will still shine through and sound absolutely fantastic. We've examined all possible routes for our sound signatures, and felt that a slight mid-bass hump was the most...

Frogbeats C4

Frogbeats C4

“ Very great soundstage and imaging and have a quite neutral sounding to my ears. It has the most impactful and focused bass among my IEMs ” --Rakan

Frogbeats C5

Frogbeats C5

The flagship CIEM from Frogbeats, featuring a 5 driver configuration of Sonion balanced armature drivers. The C5 was designed for those audio enthusiasts looking for an extremely detailed, full-bodied sound with a slight emphasis on the bass. The Frogbeats C5 is the ultimate choice from the line up and delivers astounding sound quality coupled with excellent craftmanship. Each C5 comes with...

Noble 3

Noble 3

The Noble 3 is a complete overhaul of Wizard’s original three-driver design, a process that involved lots of consultation with Knowles (leading balanced-armature driver manufacturer). With a ‘V’ shaped frequency response, the Noble 3 is characterized by a controlled, impactful, low end and far-reaching highs.

Noble 4

Noble 4

The Noble 4 is a neutral sounding product that should appeal to those who desire a flatter frequency response. An update from the Wizard’s four-driver design, the Noble 4 lacks the controversial dip in the high frequency region. The smooth, clean, sound makes for an ideal pairing with vocal, acoustic, and classical music.

Noble 5

Noble 5

The Noble 5 was inspired largely by the demand for a universal version of the Noble 8C (eight-driver acrylic CIEM). With deep, thick layered, bass and highs that never fatigue the ear, the Noble 5 strikes a balance between fun and articulate.

Noble 6

Noble 6

“  (copied and pasted from the thread)     Intro                     Noble Audio is the new brain child of John Molton, who is known around these parts as the Wizard. Formerly of Heir Audio, his CIEM designs are usually his calling card. However, his initial universal-fit 4.Ai and 3.Ai, and 5 designs saw a...” --eke2k6

Noble Audio 3C

Noble Audio 3C

“I'm listening to these through a Schiit Modi DAC and Schiit Asgard 2 amplifier (totally overkill for these, but I was listening with DT990's before). I listen mostly to CDs which I own and rip securely, in addition to Spotify's subscription-quality streaming.   I'm not very experienced with reviewing headphones, but I will say this: These are my first CIEMs, and with this I purchase...” --Baldoak

Noble Audio 3S

Noble Audio 3S

Three balanced-armature silicone CIEM from Noble Audio.

Noble Audio 4C

Noble Audio 4C

“ Synopsis: The Noble Audio 4C is a custom-fit in-ear monitor (ciem) characterized by a flat tuning with no peaks or dips from the lower bass to the lower treble range. This upgraded tuning eliminates the dip in frequency response found in the older model. The bass, while not boosted at all, has excellent extension , the mids are clear and the treble is flat until a lift in the upper range...” --Kunlun