AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

“These are pretty good as a backup pair, bought another pair for 2.6$. Sounds nice with Psy Trance,Rap,Soft rock and Classic House... definitely don't use this with Classical music or bright music.   Goes cheap on ebay.   ES900 model is better tho. ” --Viber

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

“For 6.5$ you can't do much better, very fun sounding earphones and relatively comfortable. These sound almost like 30$ AKG on ears headphones.   Sound very good in Psy Trance, Rap and some acoustical rock but sound only decent with brighter music.   Comes with a one click remote that can pause the music in one click and moves to the next track in 2 quick clicks (but that doesn't...” --Viber

Awei K80

Awei K80

Frogbeats C3

Frogbeats C3

The C3 is what we like to call the "baby brother" to the C5. Featuring the same sound signature as the C5, the C3 is our entry level CIEM. However don't be put off by "entry level", this gem will still shine through and sound absolutely fantastic. We've examined all possible routes for our sound signatures, and felt that a slight mid-bass hump was the most...

Frogbeats C4

Frogbeats C4

“ Very great soundstage and imaging and have a quite neutral sounding to my ears. It has the most impactful and focused bass among my IEMs ” --Rakan

Frogbeats C5

Frogbeats C5

The flagship CIEM from Frogbeats, featuring a 5 driver configuration of Sonion balanced armature drivers. The C5 was designed for those audio enthusiasts looking for an extremely detailed, full-bodied sound with a slight emphasis on the bass. The Frogbeats C5 is the ultimate choice from the line up and delivers astounding sound quality coupled with excellent craftmanship. Each C5 comes with...