FitEar Private 333

FitEar Private 333

“I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW.   That is quite a pity because the 333 has its own charms. In fact, in a sense the 333 is probably one of the clearest yet intimate of the Fitear range of customs.   My pair of 333s have been...” --Kiats

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

FitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitor

FitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitor

“One of the most underrated models in the Fitear range of IEMs is the MH334. As stated on the Fitear website, the MH334 is voiced by one of Japan's top mastering engineers, Mitsuharu Harada,   In fact, the MH334 was designed to be a mastering studio reference monitor. So, this would be the natural choice for someone looking for a more natural but nonetheless clear sound. In fact, I...” --Kiats

FitEar TO GO! 334

FitEar TO GO! 334

“     Package: - 3 Pairs of silicone tips - Cleaning Tool - Cable Clip - Pouch - Box - Pelican1010 - Carabiner manufacturing: it's a handmade tank! Everything in the 334 feels of strength, the acrylic shell is thick and makes my jh13 look fragile. The IEM connectors are almost identical to what you have on a HD650. For me, this is a good choice because it avoids the usual...” --castleofargh

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

“[[SPOILER]]  Introduction: Westone is definitely not new in the audiophile world; they have a large range of quality IEM’s that have been praised time and time again. Among these are the W40, a quad (balanced armature) driver IEM with a 3 way crossover. For anyone new to the concept of multi-driver in ear monitors, each driver focuses on a specific part of the frequency range. A triple-driver...” --avitron142

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

FitEar To Go! Parterre

FitEar To Go! Parterre

“I've had my Parterre for a few days now which has given me the opportunity to listen to them extensively. I have little experience with  iem's but I do own the HD800 and T1 as my reference headphones. My listening preference is mostly classical music. I was attracted to these Parterre because I read a statement  from the designer that these were created for classical and acoustic...” --Chodi

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault