Cuffu Iphone Noise Canceling Earphones-Blue

Cuffu Iphone Noise Canceling Earphones-Blue

The earphone is speciafically designed for Apple iPhone. The Metal Bullet Earphone integrated voice functionality gives you the freedom of hands-free phone calls. A built-in microphone with power off/on button, and a shirt clip for comfor and ease of use. The button is easy for music control, just twice clicks to display your tunes. The Metal Bullet Earphone uses the same speaker technology and...

Cuffu Iphone Noise Canceling Earphones-pink

Cuffu Iphone Noise Canceling Earphones-pink

Fischer Audio Aleph

Fischer Audio Aleph

Small IEM from the Signature series.

Fischer Audio Consonance

Fischer Audio Consonance

Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz. Sensitivity: 105 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 65 mW. Color: black, red, white. Box: gift box. Set: ear tips, plastic case.

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Daleth

Fischer Audio Daleth

Universal fit in ear monitor.

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

“ Nice sounding. Worth the money. ” --the nasi

Fischer Audio Enigma

Fischer Audio Enigma

Frequency range: 8-22000 Hz. Sensitivity: 102 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 60 mW. Length of a cable: 1.25 m (4.13 ft). Color: black Box: gift box Set: ear tips, pouch.

Fischer Audio Eterna

Fischer Audio Eterna

“ So I owned a pair of CX300II's for over 4 years and finally decided to get a new pair. Of course, I was looking to upgrade from the sennheiser in terms of Bass and overall quality. After reading Jokers 131 IEM thread, I decided to get these.   I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I as looking for a IEM that I would use for 1-2 hours at a time on my way to school, and these are...” --2enty3