Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets in ear monitor.

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Fischer Audio Tandem

Fischer Audio Tandem

“     Fischer Audio Tandem   I was recently able to hear a loaner pair of Fischer Audio Tandem’s and was so impressed, I ended up buying a pair off another head-fier.  The FA Tandem is a dual micro dynamic driver phone, which retails for $130.     It comes with a velveteen pouch and abundant selection of tips.  I often prefer pouches for...” --shotgunshane