Atrio MG7 Pro RED (010-049) -

Atrio MG7 Pro RED (010-049) -

Atrio MG7 Pro RED hear what you have been missing! Studio sound quality with un-matched base response; An ergonomic Stay - In: design with background noise isolation; Promotes safer hearing with Bigger Sound at Lower volume; Packaging is fully eco-friendly and RoHS compliant; Proprietary 10 mm MG7 speaker system.

Atrio X MG5 Black

Atrio X MG5 Black

Atrio X bigger sound lowervolume with MG5 proprietary 10mm dynamic drivers delviers a value not found in earbuds twice the cost. Packaging is fully eco-friendly and ROHD compliant. Studio Quality, Ergonomic stay in ear design.

Fischer Audio Aleph

Fischer Audio Aleph

Small IEM from the Signature series.

Fischer Audio Consonance

Fischer Audio Consonance

Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz. Sensitivity: 105 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 65 mW. Color: black, red, white. Box: gift box. Set: ear tips, plastic case.

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Daleth

Fischer Audio Daleth

Universal fit in ear monitor.

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

“ Nice sounding. Worth the money. ” --the nasi

Fischer Audio Enigma

Fischer Audio Enigma

Frequency range: 8-22000 Hz. Sensitivity: 102 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 60 mW. Length of a cable: 1.25 m (4.13 ft). Color: black Box: gift box Set: ear tips, pouch.

Fischer Audio Eterna

Fischer Audio Eterna

“ So I owned a pair of CX300II's for over 4 years and finally decided to get a new pair. Of course, I was looking to upgrade from the sennheiser in terms of Bass and overall quality. After reading Jokers 131 IEM thread, I decided to get these.   I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I as looking for a IEM that I would use for 1-2 hours at a time on my way to school, and these are...” --2enty3