Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "FORBIDDEN" 3D Metallic snakes are about details with fiery, yellow eyes, a red belly, wires coming out of their mouth and with a bitten apple for a stopper. Soooo, Adam & Eve! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...

Ankit "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" 3D Metallic Teddy Bears hugs and cuddles the earplugs, and have a cute paw for a stopper. Don't worry guys, you can sport these as well and still be a badass! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...

Fischer Audio Aleph

Fischer Audio Aleph

Small IEM from the Signature series.

Fischer Audio Consonance

Fischer Audio Consonance

Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz. Sensitivity: 105 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 65 mW. Color: black, red, white. Box: gift box. Set: ear tips, plastic case.

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Daleth

Fischer Audio Daleth

Universal fit in ear monitor.

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

“ Nice sounding. Worth the money. ” --the nasi

Fischer Audio Enigma

Fischer Audio Enigma

Frequency range: 8-22000 Hz. Sensitivity: 102 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 60 mW. Length of a cable: 1.25 m (4.13 ft). Color: black Box: gift box Set: ear tips, pouch.

Fischer Audio Eterna

Fischer Audio Eterna

“ So I owned a pair of CX300II's for over 4 years and finally decided to get a new pair. Of course, I was looking to upgrade from the sennheiser in terms of Bass and overall quality. After reading Jokers 131 IEM thread, I decided to get these.   I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I as looking for a IEM that I would use for 1-2 hours at a time on my way to school, and these are...” --2enty3