Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Consonance V2

Fischer Audio Consonance V2

“The Consonance V2 is a pair of earphones manufactured by Russia-based Fischer Audio which forms part of their Fundamentals lineup. With its in-line microphone and remote control unit and low impedance, it appears to be aimed squarely at smartphone users. As you can tell from the name, the V2 is their latest revision of the well received Conosnance. However, as I have no experience with its...” --fonzler

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

The Altec Lansing BackBeat 903 Stereo Bluetooth headset with microphone provides a superior on-the-go listening experience delivering outstanding sound quality and clear convenient communications. BlackBeat 903 OpenMic button: Hear your outside world with a quick tap of the OpenMic button or enhance your music using the bass-boost feature. Listen to the Music: Clear 14 mm speakers with enhanced...

Fischer Audio Paradigm V2

Fischer Audio Paradigm V2

Specifications : - Frequency range : 10-20000 Hz - Sensitivity : 104 dB - Impedance : 16 Om - Input power : 60 mW - Length of a cable : 1.25 M - Color : black / silver. - Set : ear tips, pouch.

Fischer Audio Eterna

Fischer Audio Eterna

“ So I owned a pair of CX300II's for over 4 years and finally decided to get a new pair. Of course, I was looking to upgrade from the sennheiser in terms of Bass and overall quality. After reading Jokers 131 IEM thread, I decided to get these.   I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I as looking for a IEM that I would use for 1-2 hours at a time on my way to school, and these are...” --2enty3

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

“ The DBA-02 Mk IIs are getting a lot of the same fame and respect their initial version siblings got.  While initial comparisons suggest the Mk IIs are not as distinctive as the originals in shining with as fearless a midrange and treble, the major sonic character seems to have carried.  (I never heard the originals but have gathered this from others' opinions.)  And...” --ScuderiaHeadFi

Altec Lansing inMotion iM616

Altec Lansing inMotion iM616

Sound and silence in perfect harmony! InMotion earphones with Etymotic Research technology deliver a perfect combination of near-perfect sound reproduction and dead-quiet noise isolation. While musicians, audiophiles and acoustic engineers have utilized this (ER) technology since the mid 80s, it is now available to enthusiasts anywhere with the introduction of the new inMotion earphones....

Altec Lansing UHP206 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ulitmate Ears technology

“ I remember getting my first iPod in 2007, the 3rd generation nano. The earbuds that came with it stopped working when I left them in my pocket and washed them, so I ran out to Best Buy and picked up these since they were on sale. I actually still have them in almost the same condition, but nowadays I just use them as my occasional backups for my daily commute to school. But enough of that...” --theBjrd

Altec Lansing UHP306 / UHS306 Snugfit In-earphone

Altec Lansing UHP306 / UHS306 Snugfit In-earphone

Altec Lansing announces the release of the UHS Upgrader Series of headphones with microphone. In addition to great stereo sound for your iPod or MP3 player, now get mobile phone (and iPhone) compatibility as well as a choice of wearing styles. Whether youre running or jogging, traveling on a plane, train or subway, get all your music and all your calls and stay connected in comfort. iPhone...