Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Fischer Amps FA-4E XB

Fischer Amps FA-4E XB

“I'm going to write a new, proper, monster review of these later on. Just HAD to write something now. This is sort of in between my old review and my upcoming one.   Useful iem tips; Comply TS400/500, Auvio tips, Meelec Balanced tips. (All of these are better than the stock tips imo.)   The bass: Depending on tips, it hits hard, harder or very hard. My preferred tips are Meelec...” --MoonYeol