Final Audio Design Lab 1

Final Audio Design Lab 1

“My personal journey into the realm of music reproduction in the IEM realm owes very much to the guidance of Takai-san, who was the inspiration and driving force behind Final Audio Design, through his offerings by way of his creations. The fuller narrative of how I came upon the house of Final Audio Design, with its distinctive and uncompromising house sound, is well documented in my other...” --Kiats

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Final Audio Design Heaven II

Final Audio Design Heaven II

“Final Audio Design Heaven II – A Taste of Heaven   Intro      First of all, I would like to sincerely thank Yoko at Final Audio Design for sending me a review sample of the Heaven II for review. I would like to clarify that I am in no way affiliated with Final Audio Design or any of its staff, and that I am not being compensated or paid by writing this review. All...” --thatBeatsguy

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X

“My Journey of Discovery with Final Audio Design   At the recent CanJam in Singapore, when we were passing the Final Audio booth, Claire of Jaben Singapore took me over to JoJo-san and proudly proclaimed: this is your biggest fan in Singapore! Claire had kindly done the same thing during the first Mook Festival in Singapore, where I had met Takai-san and he had kindly shared on his...” --Kiats

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200