EM-JE003-FI - Smile Jamaica In Ear Earphones with Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic - Fire

These affordable, eco-responsible in-ear headphones offer sound isolation, three colors to choose from, a comfortable fit with three sizes of ear tips and amazing sound quality. Small and simple, with the smile Jamaica ear buds what you see is what you get. We’ve stripped the ear buds down to its essence and built it back up using natural materials. Then we stopped when the sound was just...

Final Audio Design Adagio II

Final Audio Design Adagio II

The base model of the new Adagio series! Adagio II is Final Audio's first venture into affordable in-ears and they've done a great job! Great bass and sparkle, these suit folk/acoustic and jazz quite well.

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“I've used several earphones by several companies and at price points ranging from $50-$400 but I use these while commuting by train in Tokyo.  I bought mine in Japan for ¥4500 or about $50 retail after listening to them after having read in Hi-Fi + magazine.  I tried various earphones at the store but failed to find a pair that surpassed them at the price point.  I prefer a crisp...” --gdbk

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-A1

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-A1

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 15g

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS