Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design Heaven II

Final Audio Design Heaven II

“Final Audio Design Heaven II – A Taste of Heaven   Intro      First of all, I would like to sincerely thank Yoko at Final Audio Design for sending me a review sample of the Heaven II for review. I would like to clarify that I am in no way affiliated with Final Audio Design or any of its staff, and that I am not being compensated or paid by writing this review. All...” --thatBeatsguy

RedGiant A03 Ossicle Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with Remote

RedGiant A03 Ossicle Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with Remote

“ ****The following is riddled with hyperbole and flowery, long-winded writing; if you’re not interested in any of these things, please skip to the SUMMARY section, or close down your internet browser, slam your mouse down in disgust, and curse me. Also, the pictures are again taken with a sub-par camera, as my camera has been undergoing numerous maintenance changes.     What is...” --tomscy2000

RedGiant A04 Incus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

RedGiant A04 Incus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

Durable construction and a powerful sound signature make the Incus a perfect choice for your daily use in-ear headphone. A solid cast zinc-alloy shell directs the energy from the tuned 12mm drivers into producing thick, rich bass instead of flexing or vibrating the housing. The solid build and sound quality offered by the Incus make it a go-to tool worthy of even the most discerning audio...

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Design is a relatively new company to the IEM scene, with them releasing their first models in 2009. They are a Japanese company, with their roots extending back to 1974 where they first made high-end MC cartridges and booster transformers. The model that I will be reviewing today is their Heaven IV, which is the second cheapest model in their Heaven IEM series, the most basic one...” --lin0003

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

RedGiant A00 Malleus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

RedGiant A00 Malleus Solid Metal In-Ear Headphones

“ At around $65 USD (but also priced just over $40 USD in Taiwan), the entry-level Malleus is an economic tour-de-force. It does come with a much sparser set of accessories than the A03, with no felt carry case, no extreme bass-sealing tips or silicone elastomer rings (according to RedGiant, both may be included in future revisions), but it doesn’t mean RedGiant skimped on the Malleus.  ...” --tomscy2000

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

In FAD-speak: "Piano Forte IX archived to produce space expression which bring atmosphere of live hall and a sense of reality of concert hall which is difficult to be produced by conventional earphones. Piano Forte Ⅸ has a stainless body with a mirror-polished finish. Its classy look mirrors a high-precision sound that retains the trueness of the recorded source."

Final Audio Design Adagio V