Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“   Specs,   Housing - Stainless Steel Driver - Custom-made Balanced Armature S.P.L - 112 dB Impedance - 16 ohms Cable Length - 1.2m Weight - 16g   Accessories,   6 Sets of Tips Steel Carrying Case   Build Quality / Fit   The FAD Heaven IV like the e-Q5 is very well built imo with the stainless steel housing that looks really nice....” --Techno Kid

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Oh god, oh dear god, so much bass!!!!!   Price:  £59. In the US they seem to vary wildly   Specification:  Earphone Type: Intraaural (in the ear), Driver Unit:...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones