Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“I've used several earphones by several companies and at price points ranging from $50-$400 but I use these while commuting by train in Tokyo.  I bought mine in Japan for ¥4500 or about $50 retail after listening to them after having read in Hi-Fi + magazine.  I tried various earphones at the store but failed to find a pair that surpassed them at the price point.  I prefer a crisp...” --gdbk

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

In FAD-speak: "Piano Forte IX archived to produce space expression which bring atmosphere of live hall and a sense of reality of concert hall which is difficult to be produced by conventional earphones. Piano Forte Ⅸ has a stainless body with a mirror-polished finish. Its classy look mirrors a high-precision sound that retains the trueness of the recorded source."

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Panasonic RP-HJE900

Panasonic RP-HJE900

“ Review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/502289/panasonic-rp-hje900-zirconia-review ” --dfkt

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

Panasonic RP-HJE355-K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud Headphone Black

“ I bought this and the JVC HA-FX40 at around the same price($20 each). I like this for the better behaved highs, overall slight warmth, and what seems like a slightly better build quality. I like the HA-FX40 for its slightly better detail, although its highs are a bit too strong at times. The HJE355 has a very ergonomic shape and I think most people will find that it is very...” --JK1