Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Heaven IV Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the loan.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/742825/final-audio-heaven-iv-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Final Audio and a case to die for.   Price:  £139 or about US$218 though they seem a bit rare in the US.   Specification:  Driver Type: Custom made...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Ocharaku Flat-4

Ocharaku Flat-4

“ Short impression is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/642191/ocharaku-flat-4-sui-the-sound-of-tea Bonus impressions TBC. ” --autumnholy

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“I've used several earphones by several companies and at price points ranging from $50-$400 but I use these while commuting by train in Tokyo.  I bought mine in Japan for ¥4500 or about $50 retail after listening to them after having read in Hi-Fi + magazine.  I tried various earphones at the store but failed to find a pair that surpassed them at the price point.  I prefer a crisp...” --gdbk

Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE

Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE

The Ocharaku Flat4-Kaede The name Flat4 is derived from the description "Full-range 2-Element 4-Way Effect." According to the company website this 4-way effect is as follows: 1st effect Placement of opposed elements reduces mechanical vibration due to anti-resonance. 2nd effect Twin element parallel drive improves sound pressure sensitivity of low to middle frequency sound. 3rd...