Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Heaven IV Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the loan.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/742825/final-audio-heaven-iv-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Final Audio and a case to die for.   Price:  £139 or about US$218 though they seem a bit rare in the US.   Specification:  Driver Type: Custom made...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Oh god, oh dear god, so much bass!!!!!   Price:  £59. In the US they seem to vary wildly   Specification:  Earphone Type: Intraaural (in the ear), Driver Unit:...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones -  Black/Green

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Black/Green

“ I would personally like flat colors on the design but hey ts just me. Noise Isolation is really great (and I regularly commute home here in Manila, which is really loud at peak hours)   Would I recommend it? Well Sure if you really are on a tight budget, but if you can add $10 to $15 dollars more you can get a sweeter pair.   ” --PLsg08

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Experience the distinctive and vivid sound quality of horn loudspeakers with the Piano Forte X-VIII Series Piano Forte Series delivers a truly immersive sound experience akin to sitting in a finely-tuned concert hall. Every component has been designed with precision in a meticulous effort to integrate the core design of our Opus Speaker Series into a premium earphone. A distinct feature of the...