Cowon Earphone Eh2

Cowon Earphone Eh2

Sound fantastic woofer and tweeter, the finest hybrid earphone

Cowon EM1 In-Earphone

Cowon EM1 In-Earphone

“These in ears are as cheap as it gets and you get what you pay for. Though when compared to similarly priced in ears a few things stand out.   Build quality and looks are good. It comes with flat, relatively tangle free cord. Also its fairly resistant to micro phonics. It comes with 3 rubber tips, and I could not get perfect seal with any of them. I could hear faint noises. So its decent...” --vaibhavp

Final Audio Design Adagio II

Final Audio Design Adagio II

The base model of the new Adagio series! Adagio II is Final Audio's first venture into affordable in-ears and they've done a great job! Great bass and sparkle, these suit folk/acoustic and jazz quite well.

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Oh god, oh dear god, so much bass!!!!!   Price:  £59. In the US they seem to vary wildly   Specification:  Earphone Type: Intraaural (in the ear), Driver Unit:...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-A1

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-A1

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 15g

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS