AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

Awei K80

Awei K80

Final Audio Design Adagio II

Final Audio Design Adagio II

The base model of the new Adagio series! Adagio II is Final Audio's first venture into affordable in-ears and they've done a great job! Great bass and sparkle, these suit folk/acoustic and jazz quite well.

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

The Adagio series was developed over two years of intensive research. The result is a custom, dynamic 8mm driver unit. This compact driver unit unleashes a powerfully vibrant sound, delivering deep spatial expression and a vibrant “live sound” atmosphere.

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-A1

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-A1

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 15g

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS