Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Final Audio Design Adagio II

Final Audio Design Adagio II

The base model of the new Adagio series! Adagio II is Final Audio's first venture into affordable in-ears and they've done a great job! Great bass and sparkle, these suit folk/acoustic and jazz quite well.

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“I've used several earphones by several companies and at price points ranging from $50-$400 but I use these while commuting by train in Tokyo.  I bought mine in Japan for ¥4500 or about $50 retail after listening to them after having read in Hi-Fi + magazine.  I tried various earphones at the store but failed to find a pair that surpassed them at the price point.  I prefer a crisp...” --gdbk

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-A1

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-A1

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 15g

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS