Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Heaven IV Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the loan.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/742825/final-audio-heaven-iv-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Final Audio and a case to die for.   Price:  £139 or about US$218 though they seem a bit rare in the US.   Specification:  Driver Type: Custom made...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“I've used several earphones by several companies and at price points ranging from $50-$400 but I use these while commuting by train in Tokyo.  I bought mine in Japan for ¥4500 or about $50 retail after listening to them after having read in Hi-Fi + magazine.  I tried various earphones at the store but failed to find a pair that surpassed them at the price point.  I prefer a crisp...” --gdbk

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

The RSM custom in ear monitor is a four-driver, three-way design with 2 woofers, 1 mid-range, and 1 tweeter. It has the power and presence to handle any stage, and the clarity and detail to enjoy while on the bus, plane or easy chair.

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Experience the distinctive and vivid sound quality of horn loudspeakers with the Piano Forte X-VIII Series Piano Forte Series delivers a truly immersive sound experience akin to sitting in a finely-tuned concert hall. Every component has been designed with precision in a meticulous effort to integrate the core design of our Opus Speaker Series into a premium earphone. A distinct feature of the...