Nuforce Primo 8

Nuforce Primo 8

“ Nuforce primo 8 http://primo8.nuforce.com/    I remember reading a while back about these from HeadphoneAddict's thread and was intrigued right away. I messaged a few friends about these as thought it would be nice to try these out and so I managed to wrangle a pair from Nuforce to write this review and I am so happy I did..I would like to fist publicly...” --Dsnuts

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

“ Nuforce NE-700M Review             Introduction: NuForce has always been one of THE companies in headphone audio that you look for for amps and other such accessories. But their decision to dip into the IEM market has been met by many with curiosity. Can they perform? And at what price? Are the most common questions people ask when a company takes a...” --bowei006

FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors

FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors

The diaphragm is the heart of sound production for FiiO EX1 in-ear monitor, determining the sound quality to a great extent. Utilizing titanium, a material that is light weight with high sound conduction speed, yet several times stiffer than steel, we have been able to design a full range dynamic driver around this material, pushing breakup frequency above the audible range, thus ensuring clear...