KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970

Fanny Wang FW-BUDS-WHI Wang Buds In-Ear Earphones with High Definition Sound and In-Line Microphone with Apple iPod Control - White

Wang Buds are re-kindling the ear bud revolution by providing massive air chambers, combined with two co-axial drivers. This means we move more air than any other ear bud, which translates to thumping natural bass while keeping amazingly clear mids and highs. Plus, the 10mm-16ohm Woofer and the 6mm-16 ohm Tweeter provide amazing clarity across all frequency ranges. Includes soft silicon ear...