V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

EXS X15

EXS X15

Detachable Cable application Rich and solid BASE regeneration Delicate and high-resolution vocal sound playback Picked reproducible of the entire frequency band with pristine natural sound regeneration Large, Middle, Small, and X-Small of 4 size of silicone ear tips and a double tip and memory foam tip provide Luxurious leather case offers Picked as reproducible in all of the band field rock,...