Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear

In-Ear

Manufacturer

EXS X15

EXS X15

Detachable Cable application Rich and solid BASE regeneration Delicate and high-resolution vocal sound playback Picked reproducible of the entire frequency band with pristine natural sound regeneration Large, Middle, Small, and X-Small of 4 size of silicone ear tips and a double tip and memory foam tip provide Luxurious leather case offers Picked as reproducible in all of the band field rock,...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

“ These were my first pair of headphones that I've bought in my life. I remember being amazed at the sound quality and bass after listening with the mediocre headphones that came with my Sansa Fuze. As long as I remember, these headphones had the biggest bass out of all headphones that I've owned (I've had the Sennheiser CX-300, Sony MDR-XB20, and Pioneer SE-MJ31). I do not clearly remember the...” --jojexy

100% Positive Reviews
V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

Listen to tunes in your favorite shade with this set of V-Moda earbuds. Compatible with all iPods, MP3 players and computers. Features noise isolation technology. Includes moda wrap cable manager.

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

Listen to tunes in your favorite shade with this set of V-Moda earbuds. Compatible with all iPods, MP3 players and computers. Features noise isolation technology. Includes moda wrap cable manager.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear