DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

EXS X15

EXS X15

Detachable Cable application Rich and solid BASE regeneration Delicate and high-resolution vocal sound playback Picked reproducible of the entire frequency band with pristine natural sound regeneration Large, Middle, Small, and X-Small of 4 size of silicone ear tips and a double tip and memory foam tip provide Luxurious leather case offers Picked as reproducible in all of the band field rock,...