DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

WETBUDS Sweatproof earphones earbuds for all activities. Sweat proof

WETBUDS Sweatproof earphones earbuds for all activities. Sweat proof

WETBUDS are extremely lightweight earphones that offer excellent resistance to sweat for a music-powered workout or for other activities that may cause the body to sweat. Most earphones can't take the added moisture and will eventually short out, causing you to miss out on the music that often gets you pumpin', not to mention the cost of replacing them. Not WETBUDS; they keep you...