Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

Etymotic Research EREK-3-BLACK EtyKids Safe-Listening Headset - Black

Etymotic Research EREK-3-BLACK EtyKids Safe-Listening Headset - Black

Today's tech-connected kids listen to MP3 players, videos, portable game devices, DVDs and in-vehicle entertainment systems through earphones, often for hours at a time. ETY-Kids safe-listening earphones are engineered to limit sound output while maintaining Etymotic's well known sound quality. By controlling the earphones, it is not necessary to restrict the volume setting on the...

VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones.   *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following.  Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where unfortunately VSonic doesn't have one yet.  I also get questions where to buy it.  When it comes to budget headphones from Asia, it's not an easy task because of an incredible amount of...” --twister6

VSONIC GR07

VSONIC GR07

“Not An Introduction   This in-ear monitor does not need to be introduced, yet again, to headphone audio enthusiasts. The GR07 is one of the most popular high-performance IEMs on the market; at its original MSRP of about $180, it represented one of the best deals in headphone audio. It competed evenly with many IEMs that sold for much more money and suffered few compromises in order to...” --C.C.S.

VSONIC VSD1

VSONIC VSD1

“   The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had the opportunity to hear any of VSONIC’s other budget offerings, I was quite impressed with the GR07 Bass Edition I purchased and reviewed some time ago. When the opportunity to review the VSD1...” --TheGame21x

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Ruby)

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Ruby)

Etymotic's 5th generation of high-fidelity in-ear earphones has finally arrived. The HF5 delivers a near-perfect music experience, even in high surrounding noise conditions. Like Etymotic's earlier generations of in-ear earphones, the HF5 is built on superior noise isolation, so you experience total sound immersion when listening to your music. The HF5 is compatible with all iPod...

VSONIC GR01

VSONIC GR01

“   Imagine the GR07 with a better refined and slightly more prominent treble, with the bass quantity, weight, and rumble toned down slightly. With that said, I suggest bassheads to look away (why would you be looking at a TWFK in the first place?). The bass is well controlled and will show up when called for, though obviously not enough to satisfy a basshead, but is adequate for me...” --Reomero

VSONIC VC02

VSONIC VC02

“ Summary: These require deep insertion. Once inserted they are neutral, extended and adaptable. They don't really have any sound signature that shines through recordings but instead adapts to what is being played. Great for the price. Very versatile.    I bought these used from a fellow head-fier. Coming straight from the GR07, they sounded bright, dry, flat, grainy and...” --MoonYeol

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ These were my first in-ears, and since owning them I've had the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi and the Klipsch Image S3s.  I'll be comparing the ER6s to these.     I remember the Etymotic's sound being very warm and natural, absolutely never harsh sounding.  You could throw it the hissiest, most cymbal-laden music and it would sound wonderfully dark.  It really had a...” --ledhed2222