Sony MDR-EX50LP

Sony MDR-EX50LP

“When I got these headphones I was expecting something more than the ex-10lps, but what I got wasn't really that. The treble is very crashy, sometimes to the point which it isn't pleasant to your ears. The mids are alright, only sometimes will they be distorted by the other registers. The bass is lacking, despite the box saying that it has "Rich Bass".  One of the things that I do like...” --yousakura

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

Sony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - black

“          As of 2013, I could only find one pair of these on the internet. It's a shame because from my experience, cheap earbuds are oriented around the muffled bass emphasis and exhausting higher mid ranges. I myself came from the Audio Technica a900x and Bose IE2's which sound darker compared to these $10 earbuds. I love rich vocals and acoustic...” --Nec3

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM)

“ Read full review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/679045/review-sony-mdr-7550 ” --kimvictor

Sony MDR EX-1000

Sony MDR EX-1000

Sony's new flagship of Closed Dynamic.

Sony XBAZ5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

Sony XBAZ5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone

A direct result of the relentless pursuit for personal audio excellence, XBA-Z5 Hi-Res, in-ear headphones deliver exceptional, spacious, and natural sound: deep bass, radiant mids, and notable vocal clarity. Exotic dynamic driver technology paired with cutting-edge Linear Drive Balanced Armatures deliver rich, dynamic, Hi-Res sound.

Etymotic Research EREK-3-BLACK EtyKids Safe-Listening Headset - Black

Etymotic Research EREK-3-BLACK EtyKids Safe-Listening Headset - Black

Today's tech-connected kids listen to MP3 players, videos, portable game devices, DVDs and in-vehicle entertainment systems through earphones, often for hours at a time. ETY-Kids safe-listening earphones are engineered to limit sound output while maintaining Etymotic's well known sound quality. By controlling the earphones, it is not necessary to restrict the volume setting on the...

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony MDR-EX800ST

Sony's new audio monitor in inner ear style. As an In-Ear Monitor (IEM), MDR-EX800ST is strictly for musicians, sound engineers and audiophiles to listen to music or to hear a custom crafted mix of vocals and stage instrumentation for live performance or studio mixing. There are instructions on how to properly connect the cord to the driver unit and how to position the earphone and the...

Sony Mdr-Ex700Lp Earbud Style Headphones (Black)

Sony Mdr-Ex700Lp Earbud Style Headphones (Black)

“ I used to use the ck10 and ex700 to complement eachother as my standard IEM's, which was a nice pair of two very different IEM's, I used the ck10 much more, but I liked the sound quality of the ex700 sometimes, if you click on my username you can find my ck10 review where I compare them with certain songs and sometimes find music quite a bit more enjoyable with the ex700, factoring...” --kiteki

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ These were my first in-ears, and since owning them I've had the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi and the Klipsch Image S3s.  I'll be comparing the ER6s to these.     I remember the Etymotic's sound being very warm and natural, absolutely never harsh sounding.  You could throw it the hissiest, most cymbal-laden music and it would sound wonderfully dark.  It really had a...” --ledhed2222