Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ These were my first in-ears, and since owning them I've had the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi and the Klipsch Image S3s.  I'll be comparing the ER6s to these.     I remember the Etymotic's sound being very warm and natural, absolutely never harsh sounding.  You could throw it the hissiest, most cymbal-laden music and it would sound wonderfully dark.  It really had a...” --ledhed2222

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ I'm surprised that no review has been written about those gems! The ER 4P/S is one of the best IEMs in the market value wise. They are made to last, they isolate like no other IEM and they have a unique flat frequency response which can be easily adjusted if you have a good equalizer or an integrated amp. The ER S will sound best when used with a powerful amp, it will provide an amazing sound...” --homeros8000

Etymotic Research mc2-BLK Noise-Isolating In-ear Headset and Earphones - Black

Etymotic Research mc2-BLK Noise-Isolating In-ear Headset and Earphones - Black

The world's most accurate noise-isolating headset and earphones under $100! The mc2 delivers on this promise and provides you with the best-in-class performance benefit for your money. With the mc2, you get 85%+ response accuracy, meaning you will hear what you were meant to hear. The mc2 delivers tight, accurate bass with crystal clear high-frequency detail at all listening levels. You...

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ First off let me preface by stating that I bought these on a whim.  I had read many things about Etymotic's penchant for accurate reproduction.   The initial impressions I got from these were a mixed bag.  First off, I love the isolation factor, putting these on in the middle of a crowded communal area was like stepping into a library.  I tried the various silicone...” --Exarch

NVX EX10S

NVX EX10S

In-ear design Wired Lightweight (Isolating) Stereo Headphones Large 11mm High Fidelity Professional In Ear Monitors Silver Wire speaker driver produces amazingly clear sound Coated cable for Tangle-Free operation With Memory Wire designed with a snug fit for active people With 15 pairs of eartips including Comfort MaxTM Tip PivoTipTM Sound Ports 3.5 mm 24K Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant...

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Ruby)

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Ruby)

Etymotic's 5th generation of high-fidelity in-ear earphones has finally arrived. The HF5 delivers a near-perfect music experience, even in high surrounding noise conditions. Like Etymotic's earlier generations of in-ear earphones, the HF5 is built on superior noise isolation, so you experience total sound immersion when listening to your music. The HF5 is compatible with all iPod...

Etymotic MC5

Etymotic MC5

“Etymotic Mc5 vs. Etymotic Hf5   Both are are very ‘true to the ear’ as Etymotic would say... both have amazing tri-flange eartips for superb noise isolation, best in the business actually... and both led me to feel that clarity was an essential part of my music, perhaps even more so than dynamic bass and shiny treble... but in the end, well, lets just save it for the end, shall we? Mc5 Fullness...” --stevenswall

Etymotic MC3

Etymotic MC3

The Etymotic mc3 are a new line of colourful headphones that have a few features that make it rather unique. With a stylish look, the headphones feature a three button inline remote that's compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch. The inline remote lets owners control playback, adjust volume and access phone functions. Along with producing great sound quality and comfort, the headphones...

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

“ I love these earphones!  They are amazing.  For the price of $100, you can't be any more happier.  Some people may say these earphones don't have too much bass.  But personally, I like the amount of bass in these.  There is enough that will satisfy you.  Trust me.   One negative is the nozzle.  It is pretty thin.  It seems like it might just snap...” --ashinyforehead