Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ I loved these buds to bits, they were the perfect everyday headphone. Small and light and comfortable and barely protruded past the outside of your ears. I like the fact that no one can really see them easily.. Very handy and they were well suited for running. I miss mine, unfortunately they broke when someone stepped on the cord whilst I was walking.. So sad about that still.     ” --jcotteri

Etymotic MC3

Etymotic MC3

The Etymotic mc3 are a new line of colourful headphones that have a few features that make it rather unique. With a stylish look, the headphones feature a three button inline remote that's compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch. The inline remote lets owners control playback, adjust volume and access phone functions. Along with producing great sound quality and comfort, the headphones...

Comply T-500 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply T-500 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply Foam Tips are a premium earphone upgrade that comfortably seal the ear canal to provide high levels of noise isolation and retention. They are made from unique breathable memory foam that is activated by body heat and becomes ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Once inside the ear, this foam will expand to create a seal, funneling pure sound into the ear canal, enhancing the...

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

“Small Talk Review: Ok, so under heavy construction, office work, daily use, and all the things people do, Rubber Buds have failed tons of other people. So Comply offers us their Foam Tips, with competition from others that aren't even as competitive in fair reasoning.   Sound Tampering  I found something unsuitable to a bunch of listeners, and myself included! With earphones,...” --whitemass

Comply TX-200 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

Comply TX-200 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

All the benefits of the T Series of Comply Foam Tips--increased stability, superior noise isolation, and comfortable memory foam--plus a special integrated Wax Guard technology that prevents wax from entering the sound port, helping to extend the life of your headphones. Fits select earphones from Blue Ant, Grado, Jays, Ultimate Ears and more. See compatibility chart for details.

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ I'm surprised that no review has been written about those gems! The ER 4P/S is one of the best IEMs in the market value wise. They are made to last, they isolate like no other IEM and they have a unique flat frequency response which can be easily adjusted if you have a good equalizer or an integrated amp. The ER S will sound best when used with a powerful amp, it will provide an amazing sound...” --homeros8000

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ These were my first in-ears, and since owning them I've had the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi and the Klipsch Image S3s.  I'll be comparing the ER6s to these.     I remember the Etymotic's sound being very warm and natural, absolutely never harsh sounding.  You could throw it the hissiest, most cymbal-laden music and it would sound wonderfully dark.  It really had a...” --ledhed2222

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

“ I love these earphones!  They are amazing.  For the price of $100, you can't be any more happier.  Some people may say these earphones don't have too much bass.  But personally, I like the amount of bass in these.  There is enough that will satisfy you.  Trust me.   One negative is the nozzle.  It is pretty thin.  It seems like it might just snap...” --ashinyforehead

Etymotic Research HF3

Etymotic Research HF3

“ When considering the wide range of IEMs out there I was fairly perplexed when it came to making a decision, it's the classic "headfiier's dilemma." Nobody wants to miss out. I've owned a number of headphones and the HF3s are your best bet for outstanding IEMs under $200, not to mention their customer service is unbelievably helpful (especially you Charlene!).    Bass/Fit: There...” --Racer24