Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ I'm surprised that no review has been written about those gems! The ER 4P/S is one of the best IEMs in the market value wise. They are made to last, they isolate like no other IEM and they have a unique flat frequency response which can be easily adjusted if you have a good equalizer or an integrated amp. The ER S will sound best when used with a powerful amp, it will provide an amazing sound...” --homeros8000

Etymotic Research HF3

Etymotic Research HF3

“ When considering the wide range of IEMs out there I was fairly perplexed when it came to making a decision, it's the classic "headfiier's dilemma." Nobody wants to miss out. I've owned a number of headphones and the HF3s are your best bet for outstanding IEMs under $200, not to mention their customer service is unbelievably helpful (especially you Charlene!).    Bass/Fit: There...” --Racer24

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ First off let me preface by stating that I bought these on a whim.  I had read many things about Etymotic's penchant for accurate reproduction.   The initial impressions I got from these were a mixed bag.  First off, I love the isolation factor, putting these on in the middle of a crowded communal area was like stepping into a library.  I tried the various silicone...” --Exarch

Final Audio Design Heaven VII

Final Audio Design Heaven VII

“Final Audio Heaven VII IEM ReviewFully balanced single armature in-ear monitors  Intro: Founded by Kanemori Takai in 1974, Final Audio is a diverse audio company based in Japan with a history of designing products from moving coil cartridges, turntables, amplifiers, speakers, and headphones. Their current headphone product line-up includes the Pandora Hope series (full-sized over-ears using a...” --money4me247

Etymotic Research ER-4PT In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research ER-4PT In-Ear Earphones

“let's keep this short, simple and sweet-just like the earphones being reviewed.   Why are these things so good?? could it be the superb balance between lows, mids and highs? or the excellent isolation, that lets you enjoy your music at lower volumes while not skipping any of the details?? Are they deserving of the near-legendary status that has kept these phones relevant in today's $1000...” --dxps26

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Design is a relatively new company to the IEM scene, with them releasing their first models in 2009. They are a Japanese company, with their roots extending back to 1974 where they first made high-end MC cartridges and booster transformers. The model that I will be reviewing today is their Heaven IV, which is the second cheapest model in their Heaven IEM series, the most basic one...” --lin0003

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Etymotic MC5

Etymotic MC5

“Etymotic Mc5 vs. Etymotic Hf5   Both are are very ‘true to the ear’ as Etymotic would say... both have amazing tri-flange eartips for superb noise isolation, best in the business actually... and both led me to feel that clarity was an essential part of my music, perhaps even more so than dynamic bass and shiny treble... but in the end, well, lets just save it for the end, shall we? Mc5 Fullness...” --stevenswall

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

“ I love these earphones!  They are amazing.  For the price of $100, you can't be any more happier.  Some people may say these earphones don't have too much bass.  But personally, I like the amount of bass in these.  There is enough that will satisfy you.  Trust me.   One negative is the nozzle.  It is pretty thin.  It seems like it might just snap...” --ashinyforehead