Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Etymotic Research EREK-3-BLACK EtyKids Safe-Listening Headset - Black

Etymotic Research EREK-3-BLACK EtyKids Safe-Listening Headset - Black

Today's tech-connected kids listen to MP3 players, videos, portable game devices, DVDs and in-vehicle entertainment systems through earphones, often for hours at a time. ETY-Kids safe-listening earphones are engineered to limit sound output while maintaining Etymotic's well known sound quality. By controlling the earphones, it is not necessary to restrict the volume setting on the...

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ These were my first in-ears, and since owning them I've had the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi and the Klipsch Image S3s.  I'll be comparing the ER6s to these.     I remember the Etymotic's sound being very warm and natural, absolutely never harsh sounding.  You could throw it the hissiest, most cymbal-laden music and it would sound wonderfully dark.  It really had a...” --ledhed2222

Etymotic Research ER-4PT In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research ER-4PT In-Ear Earphones

“let's keep this short, simple and sweet-just like the earphones being reviewed.   Why are these things so good?? could it be the superb balance between lows, mids and highs? or the excellent isolation, that lets you enjoy your music at lower volumes while not skipping any of the details?? Are they deserving of the near-legendary status that has kept these phones relevant in today's $1000...” --dxps26

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ First off let me preface by stating that I bought these on a whim.  I had read many things about Etymotic's penchant for accurate reproduction.   The initial impressions I got from these were a mixed bag.  First off, I love the isolation factor, putting these on in the middle of a crowded communal area was like stepping into a library.  I tried the various silicone...” --Exarch

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset  (iPhone Compatible) - Black

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Black

The HF2 is a high-fidelity, hands-free noise-isolating headset and earphones combination - but it's really much, much more than that. The HF2 provides a near-perfect music experience. Made by Etymotic Research, the people who created in-ear earphones, the hf2 delivers Etymotic's world-renowned sound quality in a comfortable, convenient wireless phone headset, so you'll never...

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

“ I love these earphones!  They are amazing.  For the price of $100, you can't be any more happier.  Some people may say these earphones don't have too much bass.  But personally, I like the amount of bass in these.  There is enough that will satisfy you.  Trust me.   One negative is the nozzle.  It is pretty thin.  It seems like it might just snap...” --ashinyforehead