Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ These were my first in-ears, and since owning them I've had the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi and the Klipsch Image S3s.  I'll be comparing the ER6s to these.     I remember the Etymotic's sound being very warm and natural, absolutely never harsh sounding.  You could throw it the hissiest, most cymbal-laden music and it would sound wonderfully dark.  It really had a...” --ledhed2222

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ I'm surprised that no review has been written about those gems! The ER 4P/S is one of the best IEMs in the market value wise. They are made to last, they isolate like no other IEM and they have a unique flat frequency response which can be easily adjusted if you have a good equalizer or an integrated amp. The ER S will sound best when used with a powerful amp, it will provide an amazing sound...” --homeros8000

Etymotic Research ER4B MicroPro Binaural In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research ER4B MicroPro Binaural In-Ear Earphones

“ Nothing, not even a full-sized headphone, comes close to ER-4B in terms of tonal accuracy(diffuse-field). How accurate is it? Its target response is almost same as the one from the most up-to date study on the eardrum response in a diffuse-field. Although this product is advertised for binaural recordings only, it is basically same as ER-4S with the lack of room attenuation at the high...” --udauda

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

Etymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Ruby

“ I love these earphones!  They are amazing.  For the price of $100, you can't be any more happier.  Some people may say these earphones don't have too much bass.  But personally, I like the amount of bass in these.  There is enough that will satisfy you.  Trust me.   One negative is the nozzle.  It is pretty thin.  It seems like it might just snap...” --ashinyforehead