Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ First off let me preface by stating that I bought these on a whim.  I had read many things about Etymotic's penchant for accurate reproduction.   The initial impressions I got from these were a mixed bag.  First off, I love the isolation factor, putting these on in the middle of a crowded communal area was like stepping into a library.  I tried the various silicone...” --Exarch

Etymotic Research ER4B MicroPro Binaural In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research ER4B MicroPro Binaural In-Ear Earphones

“ Nothing, not even a full-sized headphone, comes close to ER-4B in terms of tonal accuracy(diffuse-field). How accurate is it? Its target response is almost same as the one from the most up-to date study on the eardrum response in a diffuse-field. Although this product is advertised for binaural recordings only, it is basically same as ER-4S with the lack of room attenuation at the high...” --udauda

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ I'm surprised that no review has been written about those gems! The ER 4P/S is one of the best IEMs in the market value wise. They are made to last, they isolate like no other IEM and they have a unique flat frequency response which can be easily adjusted if you have a good equalizer or an integrated amp. The ER S will sound best when used with a powerful amp, it will provide an amazing sound...” --homeros8000

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research ER6 Isolator In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ These were my first in-ears, and since owning them I've had the Ultimate Ears Triple Fi and the Klipsch Image S3s.  I'll be comparing the ER6s to these.     I remember the Etymotic's sound being very warm and natural, absolutely never harsh sounding.  You could throw it the hissiest, most cymbal-laden music and it would sound wonderfully dark.  It really had a...” --ledhed2222