Energy Sistem EP212 In Ear Monitor Earphones

Energy Sistem EP212 In Ear Monitor Earphones

“ Something struck me as odd the instant I saw these. Mine came in a pink version and for some reason they look exactly like the one on here. But I purchased mine in an electronics store.  This suspiciously looks like one of the counterfeit second-hand earbuds and the flimsy wax-blocker looks exactly like some I've seen on fakes.” --Sil3nce

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT6

Sleek Audio CT6

The Sleek Audio custom audio division has taken the groundbreaking audio technology of the SA6 and created custom earphones that offer unprecedented comfort, sound quality, and ESC (Environmental Sound Control). These are also the first and only true wireless custom earphones when paired with our Kleer, CD quality, lossless wireless system.