Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Energy Sistem EP212 In Ear Monitor Earphones

Energy Sistem EP212 In Ear Monitor Earphones

“ Something struck me as odd the instant I saw these. Mine came in a pink version and for some reason they look exactly like the one on here. But I purchased mine in an electronics store.  This suspiciously looks like one of the counterfeit second-hand earbuds and the flimsy wax-blocker looks exactly like some I've seen on fakes.” --Sil3nce