ACS Encore Studio Custom

ACS Encore Studio Custom

“The Road to the ACS Encore   You do not often hear about ACS, an English company that makes hearing protection as well as in ear monitors. However, they are one of the few companies that make IEMs using silicone. A few years ago, when I wanted to venture into custom IEMs, being concerned about the discomfit and possible fit issues of acrylic customs, I had consulted Claire of Jaben...” --Kiats

ACS T1

ACS T1

“DOI: I don't get to listen to new gear a lot so I may not be any use at answering questions about comparisons to anything other than my own stuff (which may or may not be considered esoteric). I was (and am) a full-size hi-fi person so my tastes in this will clearly colour what I look for in head-fi. I grew up playing instruments and singing in a choir so I tend to value realism of tone for...” --Docjitters

ACS T2

ACS T2

The T2 represents a completely fresh approach to dual driver in-ear monitor design with a complete ground-up redesign. The all-new dual driver design and custom crossover bring improved range, clarity and accuracy to the T2 giving you an in-ear monitor with power and breadth that are ideal for the live environment whilst keeping your sound accurate enough for mix monitoring and intricate vocal...

Energy Sistem EP212 In Ear Monitor Earphones

Energy Sistem EP212 In Ear Monitor Earphones

“ Comparing the new Energy Sistem E214 vs SoundMagic PL-30 vs Meelectronics M6-Clear (Westone UM3x also commented on) According to the company's website, this new IEM comes in various colors. The Black model is the E212, Blue is the E214 and so on. All the Energy Sistem models in this line look to have the same components, just made with different color bodies, and different colored...” --willyc32

ACS T15

ACS T15

Complete versatility and convenience The T15 is one of the most versatile in-ear monitors available offering both custom and universal fit options. The T15 comes with a broad array of interchangeable generic tips to fit any ear so you can enjoy the T15’s clarity and accuracy straight from the box, regardless of your ear shape, being assured of a snug, isolating fit every time. If you...