V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

elago E7 ARMATURE In-Ear Noise-Reducing Earphones (Compatible iPhone 4, 1G/3GS; Control-Talk with Built In Microphone)

elago E7 ARMATURE In-Ear Earphones, Enjoy the deep bass and high definition sound quality that is pure elago, E7 Control - talk has a built in. feature for use with music phones and newer iPhone. The control talk cable has a call answer button and microphone so you can easily switch between listening to music asn talking on your iPhone.