Elecom Ear Drops Series 3 Canal Type Stereo Headphone Ear Buds (Red)

Elecom Ear Drops Series 3 Canal Type Stereo Headphone Ear Buds (Red)

Elecom Ear Drops Noise reducing earphones are the perfect companion for your iPod, mp3 player, laptop, portable DVD, MD, radio, or other audio devices, combining sleek design, premium sound quality, noise reduction, and maximum comfort. The soft silicone earbuds fit perfectly inside your ears, allowing you to comfortably enjoy your music while blocking outside noise. The new ear buds give you a...

Elecom Hybrid Sealed High Resolution Corresponding Canal Earphone Black Ehp-r / Hh1000abk

“--   Elecom is an electronics manufacturer. [www.elecom.co.jp/global/] The EHP-R / HH1000A is their flagship earphone.                           ~ All Photos Taken By Me ~   [Product Link] (in Japanese):...” --BloodyPenguin

Rooth Lab LS4