2 PAIR for Apple iPod NEW 2nd Gen HEADPHONES EAR BUDS

2 PAIR for Apple iPod NEW 2nd Gen HEADPHONES EAR BUDS

Compatible With Apple: iPhone 1st Gen. 16GB / 4GB / 8GB,iPhone 3G 16GB / 8GB,iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB,iPod 1st Gen. 10GB / 5GB,iPod 2nd Gen. 20GB,iPod 3rd Gen. 10GB / 15GB / 20GB / 30GB / 40GB,iPod 4th Gen. 20GB (Color Display) / 30GB (Color Display) / 40GB (Photo) / 60GB (Color Display) / U2 Special Edition,iPod Classic 120GB / 160GB / 80GB,iPod Mini 4GB / 6GB,iPod Nano 1st Gen. 1GB / 2GB /...

Munitio Call of Duty COD MW3 Special Edition 9mm Earphones With In-Line-Mic MW3 B-MW3-002 Billets

“This is my first review on headfi. I recently joined and although I love headphones and music, I don't have much technical knowledge. I was looking for a good pair of earbuds to use with my cellphone, as well as during workouts etc. This one fit my needs perfectly, had great reviews on amazon and wasn't very expensive. The package includes a carrying pouch, earpieces (S, M, L), earhooks ...” --sonomics

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

“ These seem to have fallen out of favor in the last few months.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because they're not "audiophile" level gear.  I mean, it works out in my favor because I got them on the cheap, but it's kind of sad for Munitio.  I want to sing their praises from the rooftops personally. I would have been happy to have paid full price, and maybe a little...” --benzoylmethyl

Universal In-Ear Stereo Headset, White

Universal In-Ear Stereo Headset, White

Apple: iPad 16GB / 32GB / 64GB ;iPhone 1st Gen. 16GB / 4GB / 8GB ;iPhone 3G 16GB / 8GB ;iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB ;iPod 1st Gen. 10GB / 5GB ;iPod 2nd Gen. 20GB ;iPod 3rd Gen. 10GB / 15GB / 20GB / 30GB / 40GB ;iPod 4th Gen. 20GB (Color Display) / 30GB (Color Display) / 40GB (Photo) / 60GB (Color Display) / U2 Special Edition ;iPod Classic 120GB / 160GB / 80GB ;iPod Mini 4GB / 6GB ;iPod Nano 1st...

White Earphones Earbuds With Microphone for iPod iPhone

White Earphones Earbuds With Microphone for iPod iPhone

Generic hands-free stereo headset w/ On Off switch. Enjoy Hands-free conversations. Includes integrated earpieces and microphone. Cord mounted ON/OFF button which lets you take calls and hang up easily. Excellent sound quality and super clear sound. Keep your hands free and on the wheel. Color: Black. Includes: 2 additional sets of ear bud cushions - Black. Accessory ONLY. Phone not included....