2 PAIR for Apple iPod NEW 2nd Gen HEADPHONES EAR BUDS

2 PAIR for Apple iPod NEW 2nd Gen HEADPHONES EAR BUDS

Compatible With Apple: iPhone 1st Gen. 16GB / 4GB / 8GB,iPhone 3G 16GB / 8GB,iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB,iPod 1st Gen. 10GB / 5GB,iPod 2nd Gen. 20GB,iPod 3rd Gen. 10GB / 15GB / 20GB / 30GB / 40GB,iPod 4th Gen. 20GB (Color Display) / 30GB (Color Display) / 40GB (Photo) / 60GB (Color Display) / U2 Special Edition,iPod Classic 120GB / 160GB / 80GB,iPod Mini 4GB / 6GB,iPod Nano 1st Gen. 1GB / 2GB /...

Fischer Audio Aleph

Fischer Audio Aleph

Small IEM from the Signature series.

Fischer Audio Consonance

Fischer Audio Consonance

Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz. Sensitivity: 105 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 65 mW. Color: black, red, white. Box: gift box. Set: ear tips, plastic case.

Fischer Audio Consonance V2

Fischer Audio Consonance V2

“The Consonance V2 is a pair of earphones manufactured by Russia-based Fischer Audio which forms part of their Fundamentals lineup. With its in-line microphone and remote control unit and low impedance, it appears to be aimed squarely at smartphone users. As you can tell from the name, the V2 is their latest revision of the well received Conosnance. However, as I have no experience with its...” --fonzler

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Daleth

Fischer Audio Daleth

Universal fit in ear monitor.

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

“ The DBA-02 Mk IIs are getting a lot of the same fame and respect their initial version siblings got.  While initial comparisons suggest the Mk IIs are not as distinctive as the originals in shining with as fearless a midrange and treble, the major sonic character seems to have carried.  (I never heard the originals but have gathered this from others' opinions.)  And...” --ScuderiaHeadFi

Fischer Audio Enigma

Fischer Audio Enigma

Frequency range: 8-22000 Hz. Sensitivity: 102 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 60 mW. Length of a cable: 1.25 m (4.13 ft). Color: black Box: gift box Set: ear tips, pouch.

Fischer Audio Eterna

Fischer Audio Eterna

“ So I owned a pair of CX300II's for over 4 years and finally decided to get a new pair. Of course, I was looking to upgrade from the sennheiser in terms of Bass and overall quality. After reading Jokers 131 IEM thread, I decided to get these.   I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I as looking for a IEM that I would use for 1-2 hours at a time on my way to school, and these are...” --2enty3